Tips and advice
For the ski school to properly function and make the most of your stay, please take into account these rules.
So that your children benefit most from their course, please think about:
- Equip them properly: anorak, gloves, sunglasses, sunscreen, tissues.
- Mark their clothes and skis. Avoid attending classes and to challenge your child during class
- Inform us of any health problems.
- Wearing a helmet is strongly advised for children on the slopes.
- Let instructors decide the possible change of class.
- Your child is on vacation and the goal is to make it fun and have the desire to return. Then, follow the pace and do not try to make a champion before its time!
For smooth running of the course please respect the following rules:
- Carry your lesson card or ticket for the departure of the group or private lessons.
- Present to instructor at the beginning of each lesson the card or ticket for the day and time.
- Each card / ticket is given in a personal capacity.
- Report to the start on time for courses; group or individual: any delay is included in the lesson.
- Being equipped with a ski pass to attend lessons.
- Being properly equipped and covered.